Finally, the whole Bible in Notion! Everything is related as it should be. Open books to see chapters; open chapters to see verses. Make notes! For pastors, students, church-members - The Notion Bible can be used by all.
- This Bible goes beyond importing the Bible as a .csv and actually takes advantage of the advanced features that are available in Notion.
- Link to Bible books, chapters, or verses in your workspace with the ability to dive further and see the context with a click.
- Create custom views of the Bible even outside of the Notion Bible template. Take notes somewhere else and add a linked view of the bible filtered to show just the verses you need.
- Develop a repository of notes that will be around every time you revisit a section.
Please join us on Facebook at - Notion for Christians - to find more resources! This will also be the best way to stay up to date on updates, as there are many more things in store for The Notion Bible.
What Version is the Bible?
- The Notion Bible uses the WEB (World English Bible), a copyright-free version of the text.
- Instructions on the best way to add your favorite version to the Notion Bible are planned for the future.
Why is it taking so long to duplicate?
- The database containing the Biblical text is frankly massive. There are over 30,000 pages in the database and over 70,000 individual relations to itself. Not to mention all books and chapters using templated custom views.
- Each page and block in Notion is actually a unique URL so it takes a bit of time to duplicate everything into your workspace. Give it some time. If for some reason it doesn’t work, you should receive an error message but so far, it has worked without problem. If you do get an error multiple times, please let me know!
Created by Josh Redd, Certified Notion Consultant, founder of Notion State, and M.Div. student at Midwestern Baptist Theological Seminary.